Power Cables - Bahra Cables
Bahra Cable is a renowned brand committed to the production of the best product quality and service,utilizing cutting edge European Technology in its manufacturing. The core technologies in production processes, material applications and logistic procedures were provided by German
experts with key functions being managed by German engineers
Product Scope :
• Flexible wires and cables up to 300 mm2 to IEC 60227 , BS 6004 & BS 6500 .
• Building wires, THHN/THWN & THW to UL 8.3, with conductor sizes starting from 16 AWG.
• Thermosetting insulated wires types XHHW-2 , XHHW, XHH, RHW-2, RHW &RHH to UL44
• Building wires ( NYA) to IEC 60227 and BS 6004, from 1.5 mm2 and above.
• LV power Cables with PVC and XLPE insulation to IEC 60502-1, BS 5476, BS 7889 and UL 1277.
• MV cables to IEC 60502-2 up to 18/30 (36) kv and to BS 6622 up to 19/33 (36) kv.
• Low smoke and fume , zero halogen building wire ( LSFZH) to BS 7211 , with thermo
setting insulation which is alternative to wire type (NYA) , where the application requires
higher standards of safety against the emission of smoke, fumes and toxic gases.
• LV cables with LSFZH, thermosetting insulation which under exposure of to fire generate
low emission of smoke, fumes and toxic gases and zero halogens. The cables are produced
according to BS 6724, IEC 60502-1 and tested to IEC 61034 , IEC 60754 & IEC 60332.
• MV cables with LSFZH to BS 7835.
• HV cables up to 69 kv to IEC 60840, and to ANSI / ICEA S-108-720, with conductor sizes up to 1200 mm2.
The future product scope will be extended to Extra High Voltage cables up to 480 kv and conductor cross sections bigger than 2000 mm2.